Toronto Wedding DJ
We specialize in Wedding parties of many cultures and your unique needs. We work closely with you to plan and execute a successful wedding party. Let us help provide the best Toronto Wedding DJ services for your reception.
Corporate Events & Birthdays
Hire a professional DJ to entertain your corporate function. Whether is a product release party, holiday party, or any event that requires to special touch of our DJ Services.
Middle Eastern & Ethnic DJs
Our team consists of top rated Arabic DJs servicing the Toronto Area. Our DJs have a Middle Eastern background, speak Arabic and spin the latest and timeless favorites. We specialize in music from Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, and many other middle east countries.
DJ Sweet Sounds had people on the dance floor all night! He played a good variety of music! Don’t only did he DJ all night, but he also MC’d my wedding! He was fun, easy to get in touch with, and you could tell he was also having a great time all night! Thank you Sam!
I had the best DJ experience with Sam. We booked him for our wedding day including the ceremony. He followed our ceremony music requests in order, he did an amazing job MCing, directing and engaging our guests. Everybody commented how the background dinner & cocktail hour music was awesome. Sam played a lot of songs from our suggested playlist and also adding his own touch to match the same taste of our music & all our guests enjoyed the music selection despite their different backgrounds. I highly recommend Sam if you need a DJ, he’s easy going and friendly.
DJ Sweet Sounds is a true professional and a gentlemen! From our first meeting with him to the end of our wedding day, he stood out in terms for his enthusiasm, flexibility, patience and knowledge of music. In preparation for our reception, he worked countless hours perfecting our entrance, song choices, and sense of flow. DJ Sweet Sounds not only handled all of the DJ-ing and kept the dance floor full all night, he also managed all sound cues during our intro and reception. He worked closely with our wedding coordinator and other vendors to make sure the evening went smoothly, while being an amazing personality to have at the wedding. He was everything we were hoping for from a DJ, and more. I highly recommend DJ Sweet Sounds!
Sam is incredible to work with! We had him as our DJ for our wedding at the end of November and he knew EXACTLY how to get everyone on the floor! He played classics, oldies, 90’s, hip hop, today’s pop and did some great mixes! He really wants to make sure you and your guests are having the best time! A lot of our friends and family commented on how great he as and want to use him for their events! I know it was my wedding, but I have honestly never seen a more packed dance floor at a wedding then ours! Thanks again Sam, for bringing the party and keeping it going all night!
Awesome service! Fabulous selection of music that played all night!
Sam was amazing for our wedding! We had planned our wedding in Canada from overseas, he made everything simple and easy. Quick to reply and answer any questions we had leading up to the date, to checking in with us the week of. He took the time to meet with us when we arrived in Canada. He focused on what kind of music we want and took note of everything. All our special songs that we like, Sam took good care to make sure our day was how we wanted. He played amazing music, our songs requested and his music selection combined. He got everyone dancing and enjoying their time. He was able to accommodate to all guests as we had a French/arabic fusion wedding. He played all 3 languages , arabic, English and French which was brilliant! Thank you Sam!!!
Sam was the DJ at our wedding and was so wonderful to work with! We had a huge range of ages and music tastes, and he was able to keep the party going until the very last moment. He’s also a really kind person, and is just a pleasure to work with form start to finish.
Sam was our DJ for our wedding. He did such an amazing job. He played a great mix of Arabic, English, an Spanish music just like we wanted. He kept the party going and people were dancing the entire night. He does a great job at gauging the crowd and keeping the party going. I would recommend him for any wedding, not just Middle Eastern, he did an incredible job and my wedding would not have been the same without him. He also did a great job at MC’ing our entrances and coordinated really well with our MC’s throughout the night after that. He is a great team player and excellent to work with and be around. If I could rate better than 5 star I would. DJ Sam is the way to go.
Sam was great to work with leading up to my wedding and helped us with the entire process. From selecting music for the ceremony to what everyone would dance to later on in the evening, Sam offered great advice based on his experiences. The music was great the entire night and Sam catered to all of our guests. Thank you Sam for helping make our night special.
My husband and I had no idea what we were doing planning our wedding or hiring a dj. Sam was insanely helpful with the whole thing. He was organized, quick with answers and happy to offer advice and ideas when needed. Somehow he managed to interpret our disorganized plans and ramblings and deliver an amazing show that adapted with the feel of the night, and kept up with huge last minute changes to our schedule! Our music requests were pretty random and unclear but he still managed to figure out what we wanted and to deliver exactly that. He not only gave us the perfect music for our night, but was also instrumental in making the whole thing run smoothly. Would give more than 5 stars if I could! Thanks Sam!
Dance, Hiphop, EDM, Raggaeton, Dancehall, and everything in between
- Tory Lanez – SKAT (feat. DaBaby) [Official Music Video] (7/23/2021)
- Diplo & Damian Lazarus – Don’t Be Afraid (feat. Jungle) [Official Music Video] (7/22/2021)
- Iko Iko (My Bestie) (Summer 2021 Version – Official Video) (7/20/2021)
- Dua Lipa – Love Again (Official Music Video) (7/20/2021)
- Doja Cat, The Weeknd – You Right (Official Video) (7/20/2021)
- El Coyote The Show, Justin Quiles, Nio Garcia , De La Ghetto – Todos Perreando (Official Video) (7/3/2021)
- Glass Animals – Heat Waves (Sonny Fodera Remix) (7/3/2021)
- Olivia Rodrigo – good 4 u (Thnked Remix) (7/3/2021)
- The Kid LAROI, Miley Cyrus – WITHOUT YOU (Triology Remix) (6/9/2021)
- Doja Cat – Kiss Me More ft. SZA (Daju Remix) (6/9/2021)
Hot Arabic Music
Lebanon, Egypt, and across the Middle East
- Mahmoud El Esseily Ft Aly Fathallah – Ala Khadek | محمود العسيلى مع علي فتح الله – على خدك (7/20/2021)
- حسين الجسمي – حته من قلبي (حصرياً) | 2021 | Hussain Al Jassmi – Piece Of My Heart (7/20/2021)
- Wael Kfoury – El Bint El Awiye ( Music Video – 2021) وائل كفوري – البنت القوية (7/20/2021)
- Issam Alnajjar – Mn Gheirik Enti (Official Video) (7/20/2021)
- Saad Lamjarred & Saber Rebai & RedOne – Sahra Sabahi | 2021 | السهرة صباحي (7/20/2021)
- Wadih El Cheikh – Ana Aw La Ahad (Official Remix) | وديع الشيخ – أنا أو لا أحد (7/20/2021)
- حمادة نشواتي و ناز ديج – ويلكم حياتي /Hamada Nashawaty & Naz Dej-welcome [ Official Music Video ] (7/20/2021)
- Turning Me Up (Hadal Ahbek) (Official Music Video) (7/20/2021)
- Mashi [Music Video] (2020) – Jad Shwery ft. Jamal Yassine & Rami Chalhoub / جاد جمال رامي – ماشي (7/3/2021)
- Naz Dej & Hamada Nashawaty – Welcome حياتي (7/3/2021)